01Trend's IT team will act as the customers' own IT department and takes care of their IT needs. Its tasks include but not limit to:
- advise on customers' IT needs.
- computer repair (software or hardware), spyware/virus removal and performance tuning.
- set up/maintain customers' Local Area Network (wired or wireless), Internet Access.
- install/upgrade customers' hardware (routers, switches, computers, printers, backup devices, scanners, etc).
- install/upgrade office software, operating systems and/or application software.
- install/upgrade anti-virues software, clean up infected computers.
- set up/maintain customers' backup system.
- install/maintain customers' web site, domain mails, and e-commerce applications.
- remote hands support for systems/network installation, repair, upgrade in Southern California.
- analyze and propose the best technical solution possible to customers' inquiries.
Whether a customer is an individual or a business, 01Trend is here to serve them.
01Trend works with customers' staff, analyze their business needs and provide a customized and integrated web solution to their businesses. This integrated solution may include:
- web design
- web hosting
- database design
- web site maintenance
- shopping cart
- online payment
- specialized ecommerce
- search engine optimization
If a customer needs any integration with a third party, our team is glad to help. Our team have been working on many APIs, such as eBay, PayPal, Authorize.Net, USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL, ENDICIA, etc.
01Trend has talents and extensive experiences in software development. Its technical team can accomplish divers projects such as:
- Problem analysis
- Software design and implementation of new ideas
- Customization of existing application software
- Upgrade of existing application software
- Conversion of existing application software
- New User Interface
- Task automation
01Trend has a technical team with years experiences in system/network/application administration. Systems include but not limited to:
- Linux, an open source operating system
- AIX, IBM unix operation system
- HP-UX, HP unix operation system
- Solaris, Sun Microsystems unix operation system
- Windows, Microsoft operation system
- Mac OS, Apple operation system
- Apache, maybe the most popular web server
- SQUID, a web cache server
- DNS, domain name server
- Radius, remote authentication dial in service
- MySQL, relational database server
- Sendmail, a well known mail transport agent server
- POP3, post office protocol mail server
- IMAP, internet message access protocol mail server
- LDAP, lightweight directory access protocol server
- DHCP, dynamic host configuration protocol server
- osCommerce, shopping cart software
- Wordpress, a blogging and content management system software
- Drupal, a content management system software